The dairy products we are selling are those of Poggio di Camporbiano organic farm, which produces dairy products exclusively with their own cow and goat milk.
- the animals eat a lot of hay, grass, barley, bran and a little of what is seasonally available on the farm (cereals, legumes, sunflower, etc.)
- silage, soy, corn and feed are not being used ever, even if organic
- powdered milk is not used to raise puppies
- antibiotics or other allopathic medicines are not used (just phytotherapy and a little homeopathy)
- the animals are fertilized in a natural way, they are not decorned, they are not tied and they always go to pasture when the weather permits